Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Friday.

Thank the heavens! I don't know why i could use a break, my life is not that hard. I am busy at work these days and doing multiple freelance projects right now. My dear friend Chris needs an online portfolio so that is underway. And my dad's branded spice blends business and really moving full steam ahead so I'm building the site for that. Toby and company have lots of things for me to do day to day right now, so...for the first time in a long time...a weekend is once the week's end to me. There was a while there when Saturday and Tuesday were not so different for me. That was both blissful and boring for a while.

I wish you a wonderful weekend, and if you have a minute (and a desire to be driven TOTALLY INSANE) you can play this game:
pop the bubbles
(TIP: don't click the bubbles, it pauses the game, just 'touch' them with your mouse as they move across the screen in order to pop them before they get to the opposite side).

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 eringee