Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh me Oh my

I am already bad about posting! Gah!

Here are some fun things though. First, a cute quiz-deal:

My name is: Erin
But you can call me: the greatest person you have ever met.
Never in my life have I: walked on hot coals.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Peter Loui.
My high school is: St. Petersburg High School
When I'm nervous: Attempt to not puke in an inappropriate place.
The last song I listened to was: Something from the Chocolat Soundtrack
If I were to get married right now it would be to: I wouldn't get married, I don't believe in it.
My hair is: in need of a dye job.
When I was 4: I lived in Marietta, Georgia.
Last Christmas: I was with my family and happy to not be rushing back to Brooklyn.
I should be: Doing some work! Terrible.
When I look down I see: a black leather office chair.
The happiest recent event was: This is sad, I can't remember the last time I was really happy. Oh wait, I won darts the other night...it mad me obnoxiously happy.
If I were a character on 'Friends': I would be terribly happy that I lived in a HUGE apartment in New York City for, apparently, very cheap. I would buy said apartment in fiction-land and then sell it in the real world for a very, very large profit.
By this time next year: I better not be living in my mother's house...but it's hard to say.
My current gripe is: the state of politics in our nation.
I have a hard time understanding: Calculus.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mom.
I want to buy: a new car! And a house. Oh just a few little things;)
I would like to visit: the West Coast and go on a wonderful, aimless road trip out there.
If you spent the night at my house: I would put clean sheets on the guest bed and fresh towels in the shower.
The world could do without: Oh the list is so long!
Most recent thing I've bought myself: I am on the verge of buying the camera of my dreams (seriously, the shopping cart of B&H Photo is open in another window on my computer)
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Probably a drink?
My middle name is: Lee
Last night I was: watching a terrible movie, but in good company.
Tomorrow I am: working on my future.

Well now I have run out of time, but I will post more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Susan,

But you can call me: Mrs. Miller

Never in my life have I: jumped out of an airplane.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: I'm limited to one?

My high school is: St Pete Hi

When I'm nervous - I get butterflies in my stomach.

The last song I listened to was: from a WOW CD

If I were to get married right now - I would be a bigamist but I'm sorry you don't believe in it - Uncle Roy is the best thing that ever happened to me.

My hair is - definitely in need of a style & dye.

When I was 4 - who can remember?

Last Christmas - the family that gathered will never be repeated.

I should be - unloading the ice chest.

When I look down I see - a horrid terrazzo floor.

The happiest recent event was: a day in Yellow Creek Haven.

If I were a character in Friends - I'd be in trouble, not having been a fan.

By this time next year: I hope to have a handle on working & retiring at the same time.

My current gripe is: the state of the American family.

I have a hard time understanding, cruelty in anyone.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell is Roy

I want to buy: some new windows for Yellow Creek.

I would like to visit: The Great Barrier Reef and Alaska .

If you spent the night at my house - you had better like cats and dogs.

The world could do without - pollution.

Most recent thing I've bought myself- probably some clothes -

Most recent thing somebody bought me ... check next month after the 15th Anniversary!

My middle name is - Joyce or Burket depending on pre or post nuptials.

Last night I was savoring the quiet of Yellow Creek and

Tomorrow I am working towards getting back there!



Susan

 
Copyright 2009 eringee