Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reasons to Celebrate.

The holiday season means something quite different to the college student. In addition to eggnog, gingerbread, and bloated consumerism, I must deal with taking a final and presenting a final project. Today said project was due (so now I simply have to sit for a multi-hour cumulative final in class next week - ugh), and I am so very relieved. So much so that I just might make some cookies and spend some money on gifts tonight!

Stay tuned for more holiday posting, and in the meantime if you’d like to see my final project for class you can view my Public Service Announcement (aiming to educate the public on the reality of the prostitution problem in the United States), you can view it here:

Click to watch (please turn on your speakers as the song is half the gut-wrenching goodness!)

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 eringee