Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a great time to talk about STUFF!

In arguably the premiere month for consumption, certainly in our country, I'd like everyone to take a minute (or twenty - but even if you don't watch the whole thing you get the idea in the first few minutes) and watch this absolutely amazing, succinct, thoughtful, and entertaining Story of Stuff (which is a cool little video that gets to the heart of the problems we are causing on this planet). Watching this video will enlighten you if you let it and move you if you sit through more than a couple minutes. And maybe it will even provide you with a little insight into my life. For anyone who questions my vegetarian diet or my vegan morals or my recycling bins or my desire to empower young women to get out of ghettos and get into government, question no more...

The Story of Stuff

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 eringee